We have been using Jira for a number of years for our own software tools and one off custom projects.
We already have a full blown ticketing system for support, we need an intermediate tool while are custom software is still unreleased and being tested by the client.
I have installed service desk on-top of our Jira, customers can enter issues, bugs etc through the portal. I have two Application Engineers that are agents in service desk. They validate the issues and then I want them to but the bug into our normal jira.
I have a number of dev teams that can work on these issues, but they are not agents. How to they collaborate on a service desk project.
Can I link a service desk project to a jira project? Struggling with the concept. We don't want to have our dev as agents.
90% of these service desk tickets will be bugs and or feature request, not support. Once the customer as signed off and the systems are in production then they will end up with our normal IT support system.