Did Jira bought Trello?
I'm currently working with trello and Im thinking to migrate to premium version, but I want to know if I have an account in Jira licensed...can I use that in Trello? or I have to pay both?
Atlassian acquired Trello in January of this year. You can find about pricing of Trello offering on their site.
thanks...that means I can migrate my Trello board to my payed Jira board with no extra cost?
Im using trello's free version right now
I cannot say. That is a question for Atlassian and likely there is some reference on their site. You might wish to send an inquiry via their support page if you can't locate the info.
excellent....thanks fo the tip sir!
Hi @Gildardo Venegas,
Yes you can import information from Trello boards directly into Jira Software. There is even a short video that explains how to do this in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNlaTPbE70
Regards,Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.