Hi Atlassian Community!
I need some expert help! So I have two companies, let's say Company A and Company B with separate Atlassian instances (both with JIRA & Confluence).
Company A has already got a really fleshed out Confluence with 2 specific spaces dedicated to generic "How To" Docs and Internal Knowledge Docs that are supposed to be "Org Wide" (i.e. need it to be visible across Company A and Company B) while the rest of the spaces in A's confluence are company specific (client sensitive).
My aim is to make sure users in Company B can view these Company A Spaces without needing a Company A login.
Here's what I've tried:
- Making the individual spaces "Anonymous" view, essentially making the pages public to anyone with the page links. Not a viable solution.
- Created an Atlassian login for Company A's instance for a Company B employee (meaning we're paying for 2 licenses) - again, not a viable solution.
- Looked into Shared Teams however couldn't make full sense of it.
So now I turn it over to you guys. I REALLY don't want to have to copy & paste each doc to create a "Company B" version of everything, creating double work, but right now in the interest of not having confusing double licenses, or risking public visibility, my hands are tied.
Does anyone else have this set up to work?
Thank you 