I migrated Confluence (V. 6.4.3) to another server yesterday. Now I found a bug with the links within the page and a workaround which is not suitable for each site.
After migrating to the new server on the first view everything looked fine. But as soon as I started to edit an already existing page all the links on this page link to the page itself after releasing the page. (Even if I don't make any changes and just save the content after pressing the edit button the links on the page and all the links to the data which is attached to this page are broken.)
I figured out that I can fix this behaviour by doing the following steps:
1. Edit the page (don't do any change but just save the page to produce a new version)
2. Go to the version history and reproduce the prior version (before migration) Now the links somehow get repaired and it is possible to edit the page again without damaging the links.
But there must be an other option to fix this issue. I can't open every single page created within Confluence to save it and restore the prior version of it. This will take months. Please tell me how to fix this bug on the whole confluence instance.
The funny thing is that links that contain special characters like "&" or non-english special characters like "ö" work fine and are not affected by this issue.
Thank you very much in advance