Hi, All.
I have some issues after I upgrade my Confluence Server from 5.8.14 to 5.10.8.
after upgraded, I shutdown the application, and modified the configuration like "setenv.sh", "server.xml"..
then I start the confluence, i got a lot of stuck in the 'catalina.out' log like below:
12/3/17 2:46 PM) to serve the same request for https://localhost/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is 60 seconds). There is/are 1 thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1465)
03-Dec-2017 14:47:25.076 WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread "http-nio-8091-exec-1" (id=162) has been active for 69,923 milliseconds (since 12/3/17 2:46 PM) to serve the same request for https://localhost/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is 60 seconds). There is/are 2 thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
and the number of threads are still increasing, I can't access the application from the web.
I found the request are for these urls:
I have searched the community, only found one post related to this issue :
Thread may be stuck
But no solution. It may occur in many versions,
Thanks for your watching.