Hi,
I want to create a form with an approval by another person. i.e. after the user completes the form, it is submitted to the approver who can then approve the form.
Does Confluence provide a form builder with workflow?
Regards,
Yasar Hanafi
No, Confluence is for writing pages, not doing forms or workflow.
Of course, there are add-ons - check out Comala Workflows and Forms for Confluence.
Thanks Nic. I see Comala is one of many tools available on the Atlassian Marketplace that can be used to create custom forms to support business processes.
Thanks for the mention @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, and @Yasar Hanafi if you have any questions about Comala Workflows please feel free to reach out to me at mike@comalatech.com (I'm the Product Evangelist for Comalatech).
Our product can certainly do what you've described, and you can evaluate it for free for 30 before you decide if it's right for you - check it out here on Atlassian's Marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.