I have a 10 user license and moved self hosted BitBucket to a new server a month ago. I went through the migration documentation and everything worked well for the last month (users, repos, etc).
Now nobody can log in and when I access Bitbucket through the browser I am taken to the "Bitbucket setup" screen like it is a new installation. I am using SQL Server for database storage.
I am able to get Bitbucket running if I use start-bitbucket.bat , however it is not working when started as the windows service (although this worked for the last month).
Do I need to go through the setup process again?
Bitbucket version 4.14.10
EDIT: I added the atlbitbucket account (used by win service) to the local admin group and now the service seems to be working. Is it required to be an admin? Maybe it was previously and someone else removed the account from admin group.