I have set up several monthly tasks to repeat on my Trello board on a given day each month successfully.
But I am utterly stymied getting a quarterly repeating task set up.
For example. I have a quarterly task. I want it to show up on the first day of February 2018 and repeat every three months thereafter.
> I create the card with the next (first) due date: February 1, 2018.
> Select "Repeat" from the right hand menu
> Moving through the buttons of pull down menus, I set:
- "Repeats" = "Monthly"
- "On the" = "1st"
- "At" = 12:00 PM
- "Every" = "3 months"
- and set the list and position I desire.
Problem is: Trello insists on the following result. "You will see this card repeat on January 1, 2018 and April 1, 2018."
It appears that when you set up a card to repeat in an interval measured in multiple months, Trello always assumes the NEXT month from the time of task creation MUST be the next occurrence.
I suppose I can wait until January to create this repeating task, at which time the next occurrence that Trello will calculate will be correct.
But really: Is there no way to set up quarterly (or semi-annual, or every other month) tasks more than 30 days ahead of time? What I really want (need) to do (to get off my old task management software) is be able to put ALL my recurring tasks into Trello.