We got a single instance of Jira serving thousands of users with hundreds of projects. Within our company we got separate instances (product line specific) of Bitbucket and Bamboo installations (say one for each product line - serving multiple projects). So the questions are:
1) Can we have multiple application links setup at a "project level" so that anything happening in one bitbucket instance is only visible under the Development tab for the users connecting to that project?
2) Same question as above but for Bamboo server?
3) To login to our Jira server the password we need to use is the same password as Active directory , however if I have named (non-AD) users in Bitbucket/Bamboo servers will the application links still work?
Clearly I am the admin for Bamboo, Bitbucket and Jira is administered centrally by a different team. Like I have Bamboo and Bitbucket installations we got other teams having their own instances. But we all need to connect to same Jira instance.
What are your recommendations here. Will the performance be affected if there are too many application links?
This is slightly urgent so if you can respond asap it will be much appreciated.