We're running Confluence Cloud, and I would like to embed a trello board in within my pages. I've read https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-trello-and-confluence-together-938019889.html?_ga=2.44440999.2012717321.1512380795-1469305645.1505743476 from beginning to end, but can't find the trello macro anywhere.
Pasting a trello link in the page just displays a link to trello - i'm feeling pretty inept, can someone help me out?
Hi Roni,
The macro auto-inserts as soon as you paste the URL of a card or board in Confluence.
In addition, you can use auto-complete to insert the macros. The two macros are called:
Can you give that a try on your instance and if you still have a problem, I can have a look. I'll need you to confirm your instance URL.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, it's not there, so maybe we are not Confluence Cloud after all...
No worries! Does your Confluence instance look like the examples in this blog post?
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/confluence/the-new-look-of-confluence
If you're on Server, you can tell your version at the bottom of the page in Confluence like so:
Regards,
I'm encountering the same issue. Cannot find the macro anywhere. . . please help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.