In the last 6 months, have signed up to Atlassians' JIRA Software product.
Atlassian hosts this for us.
I believe that means we have the *Cloud* version of the software.
I go to one of my permission schemes and look at who has been granted the right to "Browse Projects".
I can see that role called "Application Access > Any logged in user" has been granted access to "Browse Projects".
So, who exactly is "Any logged in user"?
* Is it any one who has an Atlassian Account and is logged in to JIRA Cloud (regardless of whether they are known to me or not)?, or
* Is it any one who is logged in to the instance of Jira Software that was set up when we signed up to the product?, or
* something else?
-----
In order to understand the definition of "Any logged in user", I'd really like to know what thing is that they are logged in to.
-----