Hi Everyone,
I am wondering that why when I cloned a JIRA, the cloned JIRA does not inlcudes the linked Zendesk ticket info? How could I clone it with the Zendesk ticket info?
Thanks,
Jennifer.
How is the Zendesk ticket info stored in the issue? Is it a comment? Is it a custom field? Etc?
Hi Brant,
It is an add-on App which listed on the right panel bar.
Thanks.
Does the content in the add-on use database fields created by the add-on or does it pull from custom fields that the add-on creates?
My guess is that the add-on uses it's own database fields in which case the clone function will not copy them. If the add-on uses custom fields then it will copy the data.
A clone issue retains the following information:
Summary
Thanks! Got it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.