I have a number of Issues created by a user that I need to assign to a different user. I can get a list, but the bulk update tool doesn't have a choice for changing the Issue assignment.
For whatever reason, in the new JIRA instance I now have a choice that lets me change field contents. I am all set.
Are you sure? I can change the assignee through bulk edit issue.
Don't see how, but I am happy to have my ignorance cured. Here's what I see.
Start here, and click the "all 50 issue(s)" under 'Bulk Change'
Then check them all...
And click NEXT to get here... where I see nothing about changing the assignee.
You need permission to edit the issues. That is where the assignee can be changed.
Of course. But I have permission. I am logged in with the same account I used to create the Issues. I can open any one of them individually and reassign.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.