Hello,
I am about to migrate one Confluence site to another by exporting all the spaces one by one and importing them on the new site.
I will use Full XML export.
I noticed that the export zip file is created under <confluence-home>/temp folder.
Does anyone know for how long the files are kept in this folder?
I was thinking about exporting several spaces in a row from the UI and then copy all of the exported files from temp directory to the restore directory of the target server with scp.
I am hoping to save some clicks and reduce the waiting time in this way, as I will be doing the migration on Saturday, and let's face it, nobody wants to work on Saturday.
Do you also know if spaces can be exported in parallel?
If I open several browser tabs and initiate export of different spaces from each of them, is it going to work?