Hi, how do I write (latex) math equations in Markdown? I want to create an online wiki page. Thijs
Hi Thijs! You can select Latex as a language by navigating to the repository settings and selecting it in the 'Language' dropdown. Could you find it?
Regards,
Ana
Hey Ana, I did find it, but I was wondering if I can write math equations in a wikipage. Thanks for responding.
Hi Thijs, sorry for my confusion. I'm afraid that at this moment it's not possible to write math equations in the wiki.
I've found 2 feature requests that you might be interested in:
Support math formulas in wiki and Add Latex support in Markdown, you can vote for them to increase their popularity.
One of them has been closed, but I'd still encourage you to add a comment to it, and maybe it will get reopened if enough people shows interest.
Hope that helps!
allright, thanks for the input!
@Thijs You may use an AddOn for adding Math equations in a confluence page.
I would like to recommend LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence for Confluence Cloud.
It offers easy and intuitive ways to write Math equations.
Please check it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.