Hi,
I have a REST endpoint that fetches data from an external database. I am using it to convert text field into single select list and that is working like a charm but I also want to use the data provided by that endpoint to populate couple of custom fields. And that is a problem because I don't know how to connect to the endpoint from SR Behaviour.
I tried something simple like HTTPBuilder in the following script:
import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder
def builder = new HTTPBuilder('https://myJira.com')
def data = builder.get(path: "/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/logistics")
data
But it only works if the endpoint isn't restricted to a particular user group and this endpoint must be restricted. I know that I could probably put authentication credentials to HTTPBuilder but it doesn't make sense to me since I am reaching an endpoint in the same system.
Anyone knows of a way to get to a SR endpoint from groovy script without authentication?
Any suggestions would be very appreciated 
Regards,
Bartek