Hi
I tried to activate the jira software license but whitout any luck, i got "wrong server id" error, as shown in the attached pitcure.
thanks
Hi Stefano,
Might that 0 be an O instead? Please show me what you see from your System Info in Jira, like this:
Kind regards,
Shannon
Oh, it also looks like you are missing a digit in the second sequence, since they're all sets of four.
Have a look again and see if you can find out what went missing.
Hi Shannon
the questions in why the server id format required for license is different from the one i have in ma jira instance???
Stefano,
I can find this out for you. Could you show me the screenshot as I have shared above so I can look into it for you?
Thank you!
Having a similar issue. my Server ID is not in that four-character base. Instead the Server ID is in this format (changed values):
9999999a-9a99-999a-a999-99a9a9999aa9
Hi Jeffrey,
In this case Stefano was using the evaluation license instead of the paid license.
If you aren't sure which license to use and you are getting this error, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Advocates team via our support page. Select Billing, payments, and pricing to reach out to them. They can look up your SEN and confirm with you which license you should be entering.
If you have trouble creating the issue let me know and I can help you out with that.
Regards,
I see the same incorrect UUID value when restoring from a MS-SQL Jira Software Server installation to MySQL
In the application as well as the database the jira.sid.key value is reported as:
1729b9f4-1744-4ec4-afca-158c2eb00282
instead of "4 sets of 4 capitalized alpha numeric characters separated by hyphens":
BP8Q-WXN6-SKX3-NB5M
This is also an open (low priority and unassigned) bug
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.