I'm trying to get a list of commits for a specific branch. I've tried the following:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<username>/<repo>/commits/<branch>
And:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<username>/<repo>/commits?include=<branch>
Neither one works. With the first URL, the commit list that's returned starts at the latest commit in the branch. However, the list includes other commits that aren't related to that branch in any way.
I know it's doing something when I specify the branch because if I specify a branch name that doesn't exist, I get an error. What I'm ultimately trying to do is determine if a branch is a child of another branch, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this with the current API.
I figured it out after reading through the docs some more - I used the following sequence:
Hi
Can you please little elaborate how this is implemented?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.