Hi,
I have to run unit tests using a function that will print all the test results to a telnet log. I need to be able to search through this telnet log, and depending on whether I see a SUCCESS or FAILED string in this log, I need to be able to make Bamboo pass or fail the build. I am currently using Linux script to achieve this. Is there some kind of parameter that I can pass through the script that will pass/fail the build?
I have also been reading the documentation where it says that you can read logs.
From documentation:
We've added infrastructure for analysing build logs on the fly. For documentation, see LogInterceptor. You can add these interceptors to the LogInterceptorStack in the BuildLogger. For examples of usage, see com.atlassian.bamboo.build.logger.interceptors.StringMatchingInterceptor and com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.ant.task.AntBuildTask .
If I get my telnet log to print into the build log, would I be able to use this functionality? If yes, how would you do so?
Thanks