I am looking for any configuration property similar to jira.table.cols.subtasks to configure the attachment section for showing the uploader name. How can we show uploader name for the attachment?
Hi Srinivas,
I found an old Suggestion ticket that makes it look like this was removed from JIRA in version 4.2. I did some research and did not find a property that would provide this functionality so at this time I would probably create a new Suggestion ticket so our developers know this is a feature that is being requested.
Once you create the Suggestion ticket please provide a link to the ticket so the rest of the Community can vote on the ticket to add impact.
Cheers,
Branden
Thanks Branden, I created the suggestion JRASERVER-66414
Thanks for posting the ticket. Now anyone will be able to go vote on that issue and add impact.
Thanks again,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.