Hello,
Context: Jira 7.2.0
Scriptrunner addon
I'm using two worflows. One for the ticket and one for subtask creation and management.
When I'm creating a subtask, I have a screen on which I can select a time estimation from a drop down menu with a default value set to 2 hours.
So, first time I create a subtask I have a "Time estimated in hours" field with a default value of 2.
My problem is that, when I create a second subtask, the "Time estimated in hours field" inherits the value I choosed when creating the first subtask.
For example, if while creating first subtask I set up the "Time estimated in hours" field to 6, when I will create a second subtask the default value of the "time estimated in hours" field will be 6 and not 2.
It's really important for my activity that this field value is reset to default when creating a second, or a third subtask.
Do you have any idea on how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.
Germain.