I'm writing a REST API call to determine the number of active Confluence users. To do this, I need to differentiate LDAP users from those in the internal directory. How would I do that?
I have not been able to find or hack a REST API call that will return the user directory the user belongs to. I tried the . dot notation and expand query parameter mentioned in Confluence REST API Documentation but was not able to retrieve user directories or a list of more than one user.
If you have access to the Confluence database you may get a list of active users and their directories using the queries on this page:
How to get a list of active users counting towards the Confluence license
The results look like:
If you find a way to get the information you seek with REST, please post it here to help the next person who needs a list like this.
Thanks, Ann. I couldn't find a way either so I'm looking at writing my own. I'm wondering how to find the directory information from the Java API.
com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User
has
getDirectoryId()
method
Which allways returns "null".
sry for reviving this ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.