Until a week ago I was able to see the branches I have created on my home screen in bit bucket, Now its just blank
Hi Tejas, are you referring to Bitbucket Cloud? If so, you'll be able to set "Branches" as the landing page for a repository, but not as the Bitbucket Home page. In the Bitbucket Home page you'll be able to see Your recent activity and pending Pull requests.
If you'd like to set "Branches" as the main page for a repo, navigate to the repo and click on Settings > Repository details > Landing page.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Ana
There is one other thing, in the last few days I had not pushed code , but after I started work and pushed some code , I can see the branches now
Happy to hear you can see them now! If you need anything else let us know!
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.