I am starting to study with the book "Jira Admin Prt 1", but before to start it says to login in "Accessing Atlassian in CloudShare", where is?
The instructors on your course would have provided those CloudShare environment details for you.
Hi Nic,
thanks for your reply, well, I have the access to Charly academy by partnertship of the enterprise where I work, so, I only search links to start study but I don't see a specific point where is the CloudShare.
I'm sorry for being so slow to respond, I've got a block of work stuff in the way.The Cloudshare environments are built for your course, and shut down after your training days.
I am not sure what you are looking at though. Could you explain what your course is, and what your instructors are telling you about the cloudshare environments?
Oh ok
I have an access to Charlie Academy, because the enterprise (where i am working) have a partnership with Atlassian, so when I create my account in Atlassian, I get the access to charly academy.
I don´t have an instructor, only me, researching between link and one course is Jira Administration course part 1, so, when I read the document, it says that exist a Cloudshare where I can practice with some users, but I don´t know how to access to Cloudshare, did you know the URL?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.