Hi,
want to access Confluence over a reverse proxy. I already configured a reverse proxy for Jira.
Jira works fine with the configuration, but I'm not able to configure the proxy for Confluence.
Jira Configuration:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.domain.io
ServerAlias www.jira.domain.io
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:9909/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:9909/
<Location />
Require all granted
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
Confluence Configuration (from documentation):
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confluence.domain.io
ServerAlias www.confluence.domain.io
ErrorLog "logs/confluence.domain.io-error.log"
CustomLog "logs/confluence.domain.io-access.log" combined
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://localhost:8061/synchrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://localhost:8061%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8060/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8060/
<Location />
Require all granted
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
All necessary apache modules (mod_proxy_http, mod_proxy, mod_proxy_ajp, mod_proxy_connect, mod_proxy_wstunnel, mod_rewrite ) are enabled.
The only message I get in the browser is:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Any hints where to look, what to change? Even in the log file I can't see anything.