When I open any project in JIRA the default is Basic search. I need to click Advanced every time. Is there somewhere I can choose to make Advanced my default search for all projects?
Hi Sinead,
I researched some possible options to keep advanced search as the default and it looks like there is going to be some customization needed in order to make this work.
At this point I would recommend creating a Suggestion ticket on JAC for this feature. Once you do that I would also post the link here so the Community can vote on the issue and add impact so we can get that feature added in the future.
Cheers,
Branden
Thanks Brendan. I've raised that in the JIRA Cloud instance
Logged here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68195
Thank you for creating that Suggestion ticket. I have voted on it and added private notes. Hopefully this will get a lot of votes so we can get this added to JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.