Hello,
I have some problems after changing some permissions on spaces.
I'd like to give some external users access to our confluence (6.5). So I've created a new space for them and also created a group (let's call it "group_1"). This space is used to work in collaboration with the externals.
I also created a group "group_2" for accessing internal spaces (there's a number of them). It's used by company members.
I gave these groups all the rights on each space as shown in the attachment.

Myself has full rights on every space (confluence admin and also user). There are no page permissions set below.
On my personal space I did not change anything.
The default users group "confluence-users" was removed from each space because I do not want external users (which all belong to that group as also internal users do) to access any internal spaces via these permissions.
Since I did the changes described above, we're not able to access templates when creating a new page in one of the spaces (neither in "internal" nor in "external" spaces) and I'm also unable to delete pages in my personal space or any other space. (Mentioned again that at least I shoud since being confluence admin). It's also not possible to move pages to another location/space....
What's wrong here???
Who can help?
Regards
Olaf