Hi,
I configured jira after apache server with ssl.
everything works fine except that some uri are still served via http.
such as , secure/viewavatar, images/icons/issuetypes/story.svg.
Did I lost some things to configure?
Have you set the base url to https ? And redirected http to it?
yes. base url was set correctly.
And rewrite settings of apache was set after proxy settings. Does this matter? Should I put it before proxy settings ?
Ok, the other thing that can do this is missing the port, proxy and security settings in the connector - do you have those in your server.xml ?
I have not modified server.xml yet. Actually I do not know where it is.
And I found that the http resources were return with 403 so that they were not redirected. I have sent email to my host provider to query about this issue.
But I'd like to take action on server.xml you mentioned first.
Where can I find guides about how to set server.xml?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.