Hello all,
To start off, here's what I am working with.
Environment
- Confluence on prem 6.2.4
- Team Calendar 5.3.20
- No Anonymous access
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- LDAP Authentication
What works
Using Outlook 2010 on my desktop and I am able to subscribe to a Team Calendar on Confluence.
The Problem
In the Outlook Web App, I am unable to subscribe to the same calendar. A blank calendar is displayed and I receive the message,
"This calendar hasn't been updated yet. If it doesn't update in 10 minutes verify the calendar URL is correct by clicking Share in the Calendar toolbar, and then clicking Show Calendar URL"
I've read a number of documents and can't find anything on this. The documents either state the wrong direction (Outlook calendar in Confluence) or shows instructions for Outlook 2010, not the OWA.
What I am looking for
Can someone point me to some documentation about subscribing to a Team Calendar using the Outlook Web App? Even if it is documentation stating that it is not supported. (I thought I saw something about Exchange not being supported but I can't find it now.)
Thanks