On our cloud Jira instance all our existing and new users are also system users. I.e. on the users screen with only the system filter checked, I get back a list of everyone. I'd like to know why please? Is this peculiar to our instance or the norm?
Hi Phil,
If you are able to let me know your Cloud URL I could have a look at this for you.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Of course TY
Thank you, Phil! Having a look now...
Thanks, Phil!
I have discovered it is this bug:
It does appear that for some instances this behavior is occurring.
Please watch that case as well and vote on it to help show our developers the number of users who are affected by the problem.
You can be assured that your regular users should indeed be accounted for in your license, and you can verify this from your *.atlassian.net/admin/apps page (Application Access) page.
I hope that answers things but do let me know if you have any further doubts.
KKnd regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.