Hello,
Following the istructions given in a recent question "How do you map a Fisheye Repository to a JIRA project", after setting up Fisheye link (no problems occured), when I return to project settings, the option "Repository path" does not appear. And thus, I cannot see the repository path and cannot see the commits in the "Development" tab of an issue.
- Smart commits in Fisheye (v.4.5.0) are enabled.
- Application links in Jira Software (v. 7.5.2) are all with "Connected" status. However there are no options for Smart commits for Fisheye / Crucible link configuration. OAuth (impersonation) is used for connecting between Fisheye/Crucible and Jira.
- Fisheye aplication links are set and connected.
- FishEye user is in the group jira-administrators and jira-software-users which both have Application access to Jira software.
- Permisson View Development tools is set to "Any logged in user".
- We can see crucible reviews on issues in Development tab.
What configuration step did I miss?
Can you help me and direct me how can I solve this problem?
Thank you,
Marina