Jira Service Desk 3.9 was recently release, but I would like to know if it can ever run on a lower version that Jira Core 7.6. For instance, if I have Jira 7.5, can I then install JSD 3.9 or is it only available for Jira 7.6.
Hi Maria,
I am afraid not. The version compatibility of JSD 3.9.0 is only compatible with Jira Server 7.6.0. This matrix of compatible versions is listed on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.servicedesk.application/versions
As such, in order to upgrade JSD, you would need to first upgrade Jira Core to 7.6.0 in order to install that specific version of JSD.
Regards,
Andy
Hi Andrew
Thanks for the reply, that matrix is exactly what I was hoping for. (And the fact that JSD 3.9 cannot run on a lower version that Jira 7.6 is also what I was hoping for.)
Thanks!
Best Regards, Maria Heij
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.