The old theme was better.
Hi Bettina,
I assume you're referring to the new Confluence look in Cloud instances? This is the new look overall and it is not possible to opt out of.
My recommendation is to click your avatar in the bottom left-hand corner and select the Give Feedback option there about any particular feature you don't like.
If you need any help navigating the new look please let us know and I'll be happy to help you with that.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
I iust got the updated view for Jira at my work...looks nice...but wondering if we can get that search bar back up at the top, right-hand side?
The new layout makes an extra click to find my project. I usually know the project # and type that in the search bar -- it was super easy before....now, not so much..... Thanks for checking into it!
Hi Brenda,
Unfortunately it's not possible to move that, but there's a quick search available by typing a forward slash: /
You can then begin typing your search query.
Can you try that and let me know how it works out for you?
Please also feel free to submit feedback about the new look via the Give Feedback item in the sidebar. It will go straight to our New Look team.
Regards,
Hey, that's a cool trick! Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.