I have followed the instructions on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/google-drive-macros-737182322.html
to add a google sheet into a confluence page.
When I add, all I get is an image. I am unable to click through to the google sheet
Ideally I want to embed the google sheet into the confluence page if possible
The instructions mention:
But I don't see that option on the macro page
Is anyone able to help?
Thanks
Lisa
Hi Lisa,
If you just paste the link to the sheet in Google Drive in the editor, then it will embed a window in Confluence that displays the sheet, along with a button automatically in the top-right corner to open in Google Drive.
Can you give that a try and let me know how it goes?
Kind regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
Yes, that is what I have been doing, Pasting the link to the google drive in the 'Widget Connector' Macro in the field Web Site's Widget URL *
Then publish and all I get is 2 cogs icon with docs.google.com
Cheers
Yes, that is what I have been doing, Pasting the link to the google drive in the 'Widget Connector' Macro in the field Web Site's Widget URL
Lisa,
Are you on Cloud? The documentation you sent was for Cloud so I want to be sure.
I tested this on my current Cloud instance with a Sheets document and it did ask me to login but other than that, the spreadsheet displayed.
Could you also show us what you're seeing with the 2 gears image?
Hi,
I am having the same issue. I see only the gears but not the sheet itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.