Hi there,
I got a problem with the page tree on sidebar.
It's alway spinning like this (https://prnt.sc/he1my2) and nothing happens.
Could you help me out?
Thank you!
Hi Sinzii,
Does the problem only exist with the EDC Design Documentation space? Could you let me know about your Cloud instance URL so I can have a look at the issue?
Kind regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
I'm sorry for late reply,
The problems appear for all spaces in our Confluence Clould.
This is our clould instance url: oecsolution.atlassian.net, please have a check.
Thank you very much for your help,
Sinzii
I wasn't able to replicate the issue nor was I able to find the space from your first example, but this occurs when you don't have a homepage set for the space.
To set a homepage go to Space Tools > Overview > Space Details > Edit > Home page: and you can set a homepage there.
Can you try that on the affected spaces and let us know how it goes?
I'm sorry for being late,
I tried your suggested solution and it works.
But I think that the homepage setting for the space seem does not relate to the page tree on sidebar, and i saw no notice from Confluent about "you have to set the homepage for the space to make the page tree works", or may be i missed that notice. Could you explain that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.