Is it possible to recover a deleted Stash Repository?
Hi! If you've only deleted your remote copy, you can upload your local copy again and keep working on it.
If you've also deleted your local copy and you have other colleagues working on the same repo, you can clone that one and you'll get an exact copy of what you had (unless they were not keeping their copy updated).
If you were the only person working on that repo and have no other copies or backups, I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover it.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Ana
If it is just locally deleted then you can re-clone the repository.
Thanks Ana! I just re-uploaded my local copy and I was able to bring everything back. Including the (1) history of commits, (2) other branches, (3) etc.
Glad to hear you were able to get it back!
Have a nice day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.