We have the single email address like help@company.com (Google Apps) and we got several offices (say in USA and Europe).
I have created the project HELPDESK in JIRA and 2 components like: USA and EUROPE.
I would like to assign tickets from USA employee to USA sysadmin and tickets from EUROPE to another person. So they are component leads in my project.
Anybody know the plugin that can help me to reach my goal?
-----
Standard mail handler: I like that he can use IMAP folders to gather emails from. So I can setup 2 email handlers and in google apps (gmail) create some filters to separate USA employee from europe ones (and lable them). And in handlers grab emails from specific label to create an issue. However standard mail handler can be linked to a project only.
I have investigated JEMH plugin, however I haven't found an easy way to assign it to a component. I don't want users remember directives and put something like "component: USA" in every email. You know it's a crunch and easy to forget about that.
Idially I'd like to combine the standard Email Handler (IMAP Folders option) with JEMH (assign issues to component leader). Any options?
Thanks in advance