I have what I suspect is an Insight IQL question.
We are importing users into our Insight HR Schema and Users (object type) have a "reference" attribute to an Office (object type).
We are importing users from our LDAP directory and have the import setup and working, with one (sort of) exception.
When the import runs, it is only importing the offices that are "single" word locations. It's not importing anything with spaces in the name.
Example:
Downtown as a location will import just fine. However West Town will not import. The field is blank.
Most of our offices are multi-word locations.
Here's the IQL I'm using in the import/object Mapping:
Label=${physicalDeliveryOfficeName}
Again, it works just fine with any location that is a single word. Anything with two or more words and it doesn't work. I suspect the space in the name is causing the issue.
Is there something I'm missing in the IQL?
The Office object has only the basic attributes and the label (name field) values are imports from a CSV that is an export from our LDAP server. So the names should be exact matches.
I'd looked through the IQL documentation and if there is some way to account for spaces in the values, I missed it.
Any help would be most appreciated and thanks in advance.
-Justin