Noob question...I think of System users as being for system processes, i.e. non-users. Can someone please post a Jira link that explains them as I can't find anything?
Merci
Hi Phil,
I was unable to find any documentation on this as well, but I have requested it here:
As you have figured out, System Users are users required either by add-ons or used by Atlassian Staff to troubleshoot your instance. They do not take up a license seat.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon, very good of you to raise it as an issue.
Hi Shannon
I've asked a new, but related question 'Jira cloud version - All our normal users are also system users - Why?'. If you get chance I'd appreciate your comments.
TIA
Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.