Suddenly from one day to the other all users email notifications stopped so the users do not receive any emails from confluence or jira.
We haven't made any changes to any settings (at least we dont think that we have)
Have you checked the mailserver configuration:
http://<your confluence-url>/admin/mail/viewmailservers.action
Try to send a test mail there. Is this working?
Do you see anything in your mail queues:
http://<your confluence url>/admin/mail/viewmailqueue.action
or in your logfiles?
Hi Thomas, thanks for your reply.
Yes I have tried to send a test email to myself. I don't receive the email.
I have also tried to empty the queues. That did not help either.
I have also tried to create a new user and apply emailnotification to that users settings - no luck.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
BR Katrine
Hi Katrine,
if you can't send the testmail, then likely the configuration of your mailserver is the problem. It seems, Confluence can't reach the mailserver anymore.
Has anything changed on the mailserver side? User, Password or maybe there are some network issues like a new firewall configuration?
Hi Thomas,
Yes most likely it is something like that :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.