I need to see date also with time in Service Desk queues. How can I set it up?
In queue I have Create and Updated fields but is shows only date. In ticket detail I have it also with time.
I resoved this by installing JJupin plugin and creating new SIL Script Custom Field. Then added the field to the queue.
This is the script:
string format = "dd.MM.yy HH:mm"; return formatDate(created, format);
If you guys have better solution, pls let me know.
Kubo,If I'm understanding this correctly, you (As an agent) would like to check the Created date and other date fields in the columns right? Case so, you can just edit and set these fields there.
Case if I got a wrong meaning of your question, can we kindly have a clarification?
Im trying to upload screenshot so you can see exactly what I mean but all the time I get "HTTP Error". So for the clarification in Queue there is a field Created or Updated. These fields are Date / Time fields so they have the info about time when the ticket was created. I can go to detail of the ticket to see it but I would like to see it on screen where I see all other tickets in the Queue. So I can determine the time of creation or updating right from the Queue.
Any updates on this? - seems like an obvious formatting feature to display the issue's create or update field time along with the date in the queue. Creating a custom field as a workaround seems a bit hacky - though clever non-the-less.
thanks.
JIRA service desk - Queues - Columns "Updated" shows month date year but does not include the time stamp? Is there a way to change this?
Without changing the Look/Feel of all Dates
2017-01-27_17h44_54.png
We need the time here...
Any update on this please?
This is a need for us, so our first line technicians can see what time a ticket arrived. I can see there's an add-in based solution but TBH this should be native functionality. The more add-ins the harder it makes upgrades.
Honestly can't believe this isn't a standard out of the box feature!
Exactly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.