I want to extract defect Jiras that were "rejected" due to defect is invalid. I do not know the search column field where rejected can be filtered.
Any other options to filter Jiras based on validity of jiras will help. Thanks.
Hi donny
I guess you want to find issues with resolution = rejected? You can use this JQL (in your language)
Random conditions AND Resolution = Rejected
Hello,
I guess it is either a resolution field, then you can search
resolution = Rejected
or status field, then you can search
status = Rejected
>I do not know the search column field where rejected can be filtered.
Nor do we. You have not explained how this data is input into Jira, so we can't tell you where to find it or how to search for it.
How are you defining "validity of Jiras"? How are you recording "rejected due to defect"?
Thanks Cristian. Got it.
Thanks Alexey.
For Basic search check these captures:
Second Capture
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.