Hello, I need to hide the source tab where the code is displayed for certain user invited on the repo, is this possible?
Hi Mario! If they have read access, they'll be able to see the source. Even if you hid it, they'll be able to see it when they download the code. Were you referring to something else?
Best regards,
Ana
Hello Ana,
"If they have read access, they'll be able to see the source. "
so I guess it's not possible prevent that specific users see the code? I'm asking this 'cause inside my repo some user have access to the code (dev), and other users are just insider test, so they need only to notify problems on the issue tracker.
But I guess it's not possible hide the source tab; I need to open another repo only for issue tracking, right?
Hi Mario! Unless your Issue tracker is completely public, your users will be able to see the code.
If you set the issue tracker to 'Private', it will only be visible to people with repository access. Having repository access means they'll be able to see the source.
Thanks for the answer. Hide the source to specific users of private repo will be great for future features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.