Is it possible to create Jira Issues from Bitbucket Issues and update them vice versa?
I'm using Bitbucket Cloud and connected it with Jira. The main issue tracking is done in Bitbucket. Jira is only supposed to be an add-on for me as the admin as I want to get nice graphs to show them to the producer.
My problem:
Bitbucket issues don't show up in Jira. And even if they were, I doubt Bitbucket issues would notice edits done in Jira. But that's what I need and what I expected the DVCS accounts to update.
I did find the Jira Import Assistent. But Bitbucket projects don't seem to be expected. I'm not using "the one tracker we don't support", I use the built in issue tracker in Atlassian's own product that was advertised to work with Jira. And no, I don't use Trello with Bitbucket and don't plan to.