Whats wrong?
Hi,
and sorry for beeing just that short. I tried to get a suggestion from the system to this error. But with no success
The fault was our firewall, which blocked the access to files that are essential for the edit operation. Another rule solved the problem..
One thing that is wrong, is the amount of information you give us. What do you expect ? The only thing I can say to your question, is, you get the error, because you did not configure your permissions correctly.
Can't argue with Thomas-S on this one. My best guess is your user is following a direct link to an edit on a page, and they don't have permissions to edit that page.
Andreas, I'm having a similar issue. Can you share the details of the rules that you had to put in place?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.