Hi,
Is there any possibilities to find out in which Filter Subscriptions I am added to- maybe through a group. I wonder if this is possible for filter I am not the owner.
Thanks in advance.
Mesgina
Users can see all the filters they have access to through the Manage Filters option:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Using+Filters
Try the My or Search functions if you want to limit your search to a specific User group.
Administrators can manage what filters exist see this support file:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Managing+Shared+Filters
Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply, unfortunately this is the problem I am facing. My problem is with the Filter Subscriptions. Let say a filter owner has added a group which am I am a member of in the Recipients of "Filter Subscription". This means I will receive emails according to the Schedule from this filter. This might happen from number of other "Filters". So, what I want to know is if I, as user, have any possibilities to find out this Subscriptions? Thanks once again. Mesgina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.