Hello,
I am hosting Confluence and Jira on our company-server since Dec 2016 so far without any problems until this month Nov 2017. I use Jira for User-Management for both, Confluence and Jira.
Since November both, Confluence and Jira (Confluence more often) stop running during the day. At the beginning this was 1 to 2 times a day, currently Confluence doesn't run more than 30 minutes any more after a restart, Jira also stops multiple times a day.
I have zipped all log-files on the following link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cci23shd8ors8ln/confluence-jira-logs.tar.gz?dl=0
I use data-directories for confluence and jira outside the servers, so the confluence-jira-logs.tar.gz consists of server-directories and data-directories.
I am running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64bit as operating system in a Virtual-Machine (VM-Ware) with 5GB RAM. As far I have seen there is no Out-Of-Memory-Error.
I have looked through these log-files, however I am not an expert about that, I am not able to find out what is happening with these logfiles.
Please help. How can I go on finding the problem?