If I have a issue type 'task' and 'subtask' with a few post functions that create subtasks when the workflow starts, how do I use task and subtask in a new workflow so I can create different subtasks for a new process, in the same project?
Can I copy the workflow to the same project, delete the post functions and add new ones? How would I specify which workflow to use? Do I need to create new issue types and associate it with a new workflow?
I'd just like someone to recommend a direction to go in for this sort of problem.
For example, on/off boarding project: a task onboards a new hire, when the task is created, a bunch of subtasks are created.
For offboarding, a task would get created, but that is linked to a workflow, which generates onboarding subtasks. What is the right way to configure this to work correctly?