Hi , how can Bitbutket administrator "test login" a user ie. mimic a user login to see what screens are accessible to the user
Hi Anurag, at the moment it's not possible to impersonate or log in as another user in Btibucket.
I've searched our issue tracker and we still don't have a feature request for it, you can feel free to submit your own at jira.atlassian.com
Let us know if you have any questions!
Best regards,
Ana
Hi @Anurag Sahajpal, I've submitted it on your behalf 🙂 Feel free to add more info in the comments if you need to, and vote for it to make it popular. You can find it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-10340
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the feedback
It seems there are permission issue when I try to create a new story in the Jira link you sent, seems that my user does not have right permission to create a new issue ? Hope you can suggest the feature at your end !
Hi Ana,
Thanks , I have voted !
Anurag
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.