Hey,
Do changes in e.g. Role setup in a schema reflect in the Insight Audit Log?
If I remove a group from one of the roles in a schema, is there a trace for this somewhere?
Cheers,
// Svante
Hej Svante!
This will not be part of the audit as it only reflect object events.This could be something for you to add as a feature request at jira.riada.se
Best RegardsAlexander
Hi Svante,
Can you let us know which Insight add-on you're using? I want to make sure to properly tag this post so that the users who support Insight will be able to find it easily and answer your question.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Well, it is this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/overview
How should I have tagged it in the first place?
Thanks, Svante!
Some vendors will have a "Create question in community" option on their support page in Marketplace:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/support
This one only has "view existing Q&A" but if you click it, you'll see at the top:
Tag: "addon-com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight" in "Marketplace Apps"
This lets you know that the collection is Marketplace Apps and the tag is addon-com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight. You can always add these tags yourself if you want the attention of a specific add-on developer.
I hope that helps! The case is now properly tagged and the vendors will be able to see it as well as anyone else on Community that might be able to answer your question.
Thnx for your reply. Feature Request added!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.